Jewish Sacred Aging, along with Samaritan Healthcare and Hospice of Southern NJ will be part of a four-part series at Adath Emanuel in Mt. Laurel, NJ, highlighting the work of the Jewish Hospice, Sukkat Shalom, and raising awareness of issues related to Jewish approached to end-of -life decisions.
This program, easily replicable, will take place over several months, and will use local Jewish Federation agencies, funeral homes and care-giving agencies.
Program Sessions – All take place at Adath Emanuel
- Sunday Oct 18 9-11 a.m: Growing Older, Growing Better: Approaching Life’s Third Stage: (keynote)
- Monday Nov 16: 7.30-9.00 p.m.: Planning for Our Legacy: The Ethical Will
- Monday Dec 7: 7.30-9.00 p.m.: Planning for Advanced Care, Resources for End-of -Life Decisions
- Monday Jan 25 7.30-9.00p.m.: Jewish Funeral Rites, Customs and Practices.
- Monday Feb. 29: 7.30-9.00 p.m.: Program TBA
- Monday March 21: 7.30-9.00 p.m.: Program TBA
For more information, email Samaritan Hospice.